nedelja, 8. januar 2023

The Beach Boys : Brian Wilson - Do It Again

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0DWT-VO5pQ


My favorite ensemble in the world. I first heard the Beach Boys on the radio when I was 14. Their song "Dance, dance, dance" poisoned me. They have been my favorite music artist ever since. I bought their records, advertised them to acquaintances and friends. Much later, I made a bet: Who would die first: Brian Wilson or me? He because of drugs, I because of alcohol and cigarettes. Meanwhile, Brian lost 2 younger brothers. I buried one. Even a little younger. And both Brian and I are still alive! AMAZING! And you won't believe it: I didn't put any Brian Wilson song in the top 3 songs in the world! You can hear these 3 tracks on one of my older blogs. But there are at least 15 of his among my favorite hundred. I am 74 years old, he is a bit older than me.

Ni komentarjev: